We’re always looking for new ways to make the world of clinical trials a little less daunting. With that in mind, last week we unveiled our two brand-new mobile apps, PraxisGo and StudyGo, and we couldn’t be more excited.
PraxisGo is designed to assist research sites in conducting medical research studies. Through the app, sites have a ton of great tools right at their fingertips, allowing them to:
- Have quick access to key patient inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Receive study news and announcements
- Review study protocols
- Find links to FAQs about their specific study
- Save study-related notes
- Reference contact information for the members of their wonderfully dedicated Praxis recruitment team
StudyGo is designed for the patients enrolled in these medical research studies. The app offers enrolled patients an entirely customizable set of tools, including:
- Information regarding participation requirements
- Direct access to their research site representatives
- Thorough study visit details
- Turn-by-turn directions to their research site
- The ability to set study-specific calendar reminders on their device’s calendar
- A space to jot down notes about their visits
What sets our apps apart.
One word: security.
We understand that any information shared as part of a medical research study is going to be sensitive and confidential. For this reason, we designed our apps so that study-specific information can be accessed only by authorized users.
All users need a unique, study-specific ID, application access automatically times out after 15 minutes of inactivity, and all data stored on the device is never accessible to other apps on the device.
Both apps are available for download from the Apple® App Store® and from Google PlaySM.